Friday, December 19

*yawn* Update!

Good morning, for the second time today. I put good use to my extra 24 hours in Medford by catching up on my sleep. Ahhh. Could have really used the bed buddy I thought I would get tonight.

Anyways...

...onto the updates.

So right as I was in the cusp of falling asleep, my dad pops in before he headed out on a job.

"Chicago's had over 300 cancelled flight this morning, by 9:00 [their time]."

Holy crap.

I checked fly.faa.gov and flights out of Denver to Chicago were delayed 2+ hours.

So even if I would have gotten a delayed connection Denver to Chicago, I would have gotten screwed in Chicago most likely over night, for a couple days, which equals a irritable, cranky, unbathed Ashley. Not a pretty sight.

And poor Uncle Sneaky who got laid over in Phoenix. Drink up.

And I'm still debating what to do with my day.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I'm so sorry (*hug*). It'll work out in the end, though. It almost always does. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed anyhow.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS