Sunday, March 8

Dr. WebMD will see you now...

What's better than having my first flight delayed so I get to stay an extra 2 days?

Not the minor case of food poisoning wook acquired during our venturing out to breakfast this morning after I got my flight rebooked for Tuesday.

The culprit: The Retro Dinner.  I'm putting blame on the eggs (he had a 3-egg omelet).  I had PANCAKES.  No symptoms here.

Wook's currently bunked up in his loft, in a half-stage of consciousness.  He's attempted to have a Coke.  Didn't work.  He took a nap on the sofa.  Went upstairs to sleep some more.  Came back down to vomit louder than an F-18 flyover.  Back upstairs.  Realized he did stink like I had said.  I brought up his deoderant.  We popped in some X-Files.  He fell asleep.  I'm making dinner.

So much for a fun night of homemade Qdoba/Chipotle/Senor Sams.  Oh well.  I'm making enough for lunch leftovers.  Hopefully he gets to enjoy some then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS