Monday, April 27

Technological Update

Well people, after picking eye boogies from my face this morning and wandering upstairs, I heard a little conversation out of ORCA Fire World Headquarters.

"You have 3 laptops in your possession?"

(One being for my brother, one for his client, and MINE!)

WWWWWOOOOOOHOOOO!!!

So that means I need to get on the ball about uploading all my pictures off this dinosaur and into PhotoBucket. And incase you haven't been able to tell, sometimes I lack motivation until the deadline is upon me. Well, that deadline is upon me.

Not sure when I'll get to see my new beauty, but I can't wait. It's been too long. My patience has worn thin. My language has degraded to pleeaaading for my current laptop to just hold on for another 36 hours. "That's all I ask."

So after the new one is up and running, I'll be first taking a small screwdriver to it (maybe a Screwdriver to my liver also). I want to see the interior makings of this delapidated ol' thing. And then, after I try and put it back together. Muhahaha, gunfire. Oh, this will be fun. *Cue maniacal laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS