Tuesday, April 23

Mr. Wookie + The Life Aquatic

This USS Awesome currently deployed.

So the past 3 weeks have been entertaining, to say the least. I did want to back away from the blog while I get everything together (mind, body, wallet) after I dropped off Mr. Wookie at the squadron for their departure. But things are hitting a stride and there are things to discuss, Murphy's Law incidents to recant, sunshine to bask in, a cat who has a knack for getting onto roofs (and then meowing incessantly until she's removed despite being able to get down), and April's RULES OF DEPLOYMENT when on land.

I'm going to go put the water on, grab my favorite tea, and wait for the whistle. It's been awhile since we sat down and chatted on how's life in the Wookie & Co. household. We need to catch up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS