2. Share 11 things about yourself and answer the questions given. (See below!!)
3. Nominate 5 blogs that you enjoy to receive the award who have less than 200 followers, and provide them with questions to answer about themselves. (Erm....can I pass on this one?? I'm a re-virgin'd blogger, remember?)
- My feet are still a Size 8 - and it's been this way since 8th grade. So yes, I never get rid of shoes because they don't fit; it's because I wear the shit outta them. So yay for my bank account, I guess...
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in English, with a Minor in Writing...and have NO desire to ever be a teacher. SO STOP ASKING ME! I don't like babysitting 2 kids, why would I want to be around 30 kids? Especially when there's no Pokey to throw the rotten kids into... :)
- I once went anorexic for a week to see what it felt like. So after a week, my clothes fit the same, but I was just cranky for not eating. Then I knew I had no dreams of being a supermodel.
- I didn't take any pictures of Mr. Wookie's "goodbye" because I didn't feel the need to commemorate his leaving - instead I have this deep memory of his last bearhug, my head buried into his shoulder, and his arms compressing my body. There were temporary tears in my eyes as I knew this was the worst part of it all. But then I headed to work and had my mind easily busied with my workload. And now we're on the (long) downhill to another bearhug that I will document.
- I'm midst a bad habit of not eating breakfast until I get to work. :/
- I'm midst the good habit of enjoying a glass of red wine on my patio after work as California is finally gracing us with "California weather."
- And then after the one glass of wine on the patio, I enjoy one with dinner while my butt is parked on the sofa watching Jeopardy.
- I had an impromptu spur of energy on Saturday night at 8pm. It involved Michael's, a 40%-off coupon, and picking up some quilting supplies. :)
- So yes, it's official: I'm going to attempt quilting very basic projects.
- I've made my first deployment goal: NO FRIVOLOUS SHOPPING since I can easily walk into Target when bored and drop $75 at the register because I was bored. Tsk tsk tsk Mrs. Wookie. So for April it's only the basics: food and wine (and quilting supplies!). No Gap.com, no tall clothes, no NOTHING!
- I briefly flirted with the idea of "No adult beverages" for April, BUT WHO ARE KIDDING?? That ain't gonna happen.