Friday, April 4

new orders. new home. new blog?

i know things have been very crazy lately and this blog has gotten more dusty that a vacuum during deployment, but hey...i'm only human. right? his homecoming was insane, the holidays hit without warning, then our things were packed up faster than California could kick us out, and i was left homeless on the streets (okay, just kidding...but my accommodations revolve around an air bed). but life is looking up, in a lot of ways, and i need to share it with family.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you back in the blogosphere! I love your new "Who Is Mrs. Wookie?" sidebar -- I'm definitely up for that (virtual, alas, unless you make a side trip to P-cola) glass of wine sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I squealed when I saw you on my feed. Can't wait to read more about life lately :) So bummed I'll be missing you in CA :-/

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS