Friday, May 18

Who wants a SoCal roadtrip???

Sometimes you need a little vacation. And with Mr. Wookie stepping aboard the USS Dorm-Like Living this summer, the Navy has granted some well-earned leave for this aviator. Mr. Wookie has been bustin' his chops at work in sims, on boat detachments, and in the hangar with his sailors. And with a massed collection of leave staring him in the face, Mr. Wookie felt like having a "staycation" this mornth. But first a long weekend in the "Whale's Vagina."

Perfect. We need a getaway.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi! From one military wife to another! Im your newest follower! you can follow back at: silkspacreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous - and happy that I'm finally able to comment on your new layout :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous! I love San Diego, miss CA so much. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I'm a bit of a blog stalker coming out of the shadows. I don't actually remember how I ended up at your blog BUT I wanted to let you know that I think you're awesome! I grew up in Oregon, went to OSU and am living in Portland again after a 3.5 year stint in Seattle (which I didn't love). Anyway, I hope you had a great vaca complete with sunshine! We almost broke a record for single hour rainfall this past Sat night but no biggie. Liquid sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS