Sunday, March 11

wait, where's that hour of sleep? crap.


Thank you, Baby Sister, for the tag!! Now while I'm removing the eye boogers from my face thanks to the lost hour of sleep, you get to enjoy a Sunday of questions. What's this!??! Two days of blogging in a row? Is Mrs. Wookie back???? We'll see.....

1. What is your favorite piece of decor in your house?
It's cliche to say "Mr. Wookie" because I'm just being selfish wanting him home. How about my vat of wine corks???? They've taken dedication, tears, Uncle Sam, and are now spilling over the edge. I apparently need a bigger container. Shucks.

2. What TV show is a guilty pleasure for you?
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - because doesn't everyone want millions and to publicly bash their ex-husband for his small penis and desire to wear women's lingerie???

3. What is your favorite restaurant?
I've got to go with Baby Sister - Red Robin is a staple (hello, petite Bonsai, no tomato, side salad w/ balsamic dressing....yes, we'll take a basket of fries early!).

But then I do love locally owned breakfast joints in my area where the biscuits resemble newborn heads. They're huge, don't require epidurals, and taste great with homemade strawberry jam.

4. If you could live in any other state, where would you choose?
If the Navy would let us = Oregon.
If we hated everyone and just wanted to get away = Montana.
If we just wait and see where our next PCS takes us = who knows?!?!?  The excitement!

5. What kind of car do you drive?
An electric blue Kia that you'd swear was owned by a teen Asian. It's like...bright blue. Can't miss it.

6. What is the thing you do that wastes the most amount of time in your day?
My 25-minute commute. It's terrible. I used to have a 6-minute commute in Oregon. That. was. bliss.

There's literally nothing you can do during a drive minus rock out to XM. But then people just look at me and my Oregon plates wondering what kind of drugs I'm on. Well...the kind where I don't commute more than 30 minutes because then my livelihood is questioned. Until I'm making 6 figures (which happens oh so much on an English degree), I don't commute more than that.

7. What is your favorite website right now?
TheFrisky.com - I dare you, waste some time on it!

8. Do you have any special talents?
I can.....umm.....I can cross the line with my humor and make people cringe??

9. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
I can lie with a straight face. :) So when it's really necessary, like a surprise, you never would have guessed.

10. How did you meet your significant other, if you have one?
Mr. Wookie dragged me back to his Dorm Cave in college. Okay, okay, it was I who called him. But who cares about semantics. I'm modern, he's modern. It works.

Now if I can only figure out how to get rid of him... ;)

11. What is your favorite color?
I'm having a grey phase lately - not too morbid (like black), but not too bright.

And because Baby Sister has a thing for extra questions that rock...

1. What is the first materialistic thing you would buy with 1 million dollars?
Shotgun response: A vacation for Mr. Wookie and I.
Sincere response: I'd pay off my parents home.
Actual response: Hire a legal team to keep the vultures away since long, lost family will always creep outta the woodworks for someone with money. I don't care about you. Get the eff away - go back to your drug habit.
California response: Our dream patio furniture. :)

2. What were you doing 5 years ago?
Ooooo....good question! I was...in college, enjoying every second of life. A term away from graduation with only 3 classes on my schedule. Mr. Wookie and I had returned from a roadtrip down to Napa and Sonoma to celebrate our 3rd anniversary together. Life was good.

3. Your last meal on Earth would be?
In 'N Out? Petite Bonsai, no tomato? PB 'n J? Now I'm just stumped...

4. What is something you would change about yourself?
I wouldn't be so crotchity. Sometimes I'm just a bitch and I don't care about anyone. But then, if I really do like you, I will go out of my way to help you. But for the little people...I'm just a snatch.

5. Is there a specific time you remember being extra mean to your siblings?
Umm....all the time. Don't you know how annoying siblings can be!?!?! Helloo....I have an older brother, I should know. Can I hang out with you and your friends. I'll promise to be quiet. Although, to be honest, I just wanted to watch them play videogames. And what do I do now with Mr. Wookie????? ....watch him play videogames.

And my sisters were equally annoying - there were 2 of them. Twice the annoying torture. Can I jump on your bed? Can I borrow something? Can I open the door and run away just to make you angry??? Yes, yes you can.

6. If you had your own reality show, what would people's reaction be?
"Wow - she needs to quit drinking/quit complaining/quit....(you enter in your own opinions).

7. What is your dream job?
Once, upon the brink of college graduation, I saw a job for a speech writer for a politician. How. awesome. would. that. be???? You're the brilliance behind the smooze! You're the silent PR team who dangles lyrical brilliance in front of a bunch of led sheep in hopes that the voters eye the prize.

But then they required an English degree AND an MBA...and I wasn't quite there on the Bachelor's yet.

8. What genre do you pin on Pinterest the most? Why?
Pinterest has definitely fallen off the list of importance, but during I definitely think it was the best Guide to Holiday Purchasing ever. My family knew exactly how to operate it and I was rewarded greatly!

9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Eleanor Roosevelt. That woman was a badass.

10. Who would be the other 3 members in your Wolf-Pack?
Ooooo....I don't know!! Are we talking pedicures with my mom and sisters? Or drinking buddies thanks to Uncle Sam? Or my favorite coworkers in Virginia??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS