Friday, July 22

Where did the Friday Fill-In come from this week?

This week has been something else, and it's not because I've been in an alcohol-fueled trip the beach with my favorite SPF 8,000. It's been a long week of working, birthday present perusing (there are some things I'm eye-ballin'), and not too much Jeopardy (wah wah).


But I'm usually presently surprised when Friday rolls around. Yay, the weekend is here, time to lounge with Mr. Wookie, Sweet Pea, and let's watch some movies! Then Uncle Sam enters the equation...Yeaaaaah.....Mrs. Wookie....I'm going to need Mr. Wookie to come in on Saturday. Mmmkay?


[Office Space, anyone?]


Okay, well let's those questions. They won't just answer themselves (I wish!).


Do you eat raw cookie dough?
It depends, what kind is it? But theoretically, no, I don't have an issue eating raw egg that's in my food. If my body can handle nasty tequila shots, I can handle a little egg...


When you get online for the first time of the day… what site do you immediately head to?
My Gmail account - it's where all the business happens...it's just sometimes those replies get delayed when life gets really busy.


What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
The Sheriff brought home 4 hermit crabs from a business trip to the South once. They were awesome...yet they only lived a few months (captivity isn't their strong suit).


If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Herbert. That's the firs t name to kick in my head pre-coffee. That's asking a lot.


How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
I'm not a licker. I'm a shover-into-the-cheek-and-let-it-slobber kinda girl. ;)


Happy Friday bitches!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your raw egg logic! I can't handle tequila shots though :( The smell of tequila makes me nauseous.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS