Friday, March 20

Hiatus: Spring Break

Don't hate me because I'll be spending a week on a boat, hopefully not getting sea sick, avoiding sunburns at all cost, and hanging out with my family.


Hate me because...I'm still avoiding the real world. Yay.


We have 3 port calls. Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, y Mazatlan. I know...blah, blah, blah...don't travel in Mexico now. Whatever. What are you going to do when you've booked a cruise months in advance? I'm going to enjoy myself, that's what. Besides, when's the last time a cruise port call'd in Tijuana? Exactly. That's just eww.


I could possibly find an Internet cafe, but I doubt I will. No offense. But blogging while I'm on vacay isn't on the top of my list. Just realize that there will be plenty of posting when we returned (which should be Sunday, the 29th...or so). So until then, let's hope Mexico's weather is better than the weather we encountered in Hawaii, which was pure rain. Unadulterated Corvallis rain. So I guess, there's only room for improvement.


Caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS