Thursday, March 19

St. Patty's - Revisited...

What's better than green beer, bowling, and people watching?

Not hitting 100 at bowling, that's for sure. :(

The day started around 4pm, ish. I don't really remember. It was my dad, Stac, and I living up the Irish dream of drinking. We went from French to...Alaskan (by way of Andy Mew, just stick with me people).

1 - Courvesier taste test...not as awesome as I expected.
2 - Courvesier taste test again...just to make sure
3 - Grand Marnier taste test for Stacey (and a round to go around)

Hiatus: Run to the liquor store for more supplies.

4 - Duck Fart #1 (equal parts Kahlua, Bailey's, Canadian Whiskey)
5 - Duck Fart #2 on the rocks (even better...mmm)
6 - Killian's for me, Nurse Sapphire (Gin 'n Tonic) for my dad, Vodka Tonic for Stac
7 - Duck Fart for the road

Location Change: Lava Lanes bowling alley

8 - Green Great White (pint)...along with an awful game at bowling, but I did get a strike!

Location Change: Four Daughters Irish Pub (Taxi Service: Dial-Your-Dad Drunk Bus)

9 - Bushmills
10 - Bushmills

End of evening: Taco Bell run before heading home, in bed by Midnight.

The night was entertaining by the people watching at the last place. The dancing by this one gay guy who had more moves than Richard Simmon's and Justin Timberlake's love child was awesome. We couldn't take our eyes off him.

Happy Irish Heritage Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS