Thursday, March 19

Predictable Ashley...

So there seems to be some people out there who think they know me.

Well guess what...

You do.

It's technically 10am,...and I still haven't fully packed...showered...or finished my laundry.

Ya...some things don't change.

I don't know why I wait until the last minute. I guess I like the challenge. I feel so underpressure...it's fun. The only things I need is my passport, my swimsuit, and a book. I know you guys are thinking...omg, pasty...you need sunscreen too!! That's in the dad's suitcase. We're good to go.

So what am I doing now? Watching tv. Going to switch my laundry to the dryer. I'm making sure I have my mp3 charger. Crosswords. A book. I'll get my butt in the shower. Finish cleaning the downstairs. Etc.

When are we leaving? Not sure. It's up to my mom. Last I heard she's working a halfday, and then who knows if she's packed.

There has been a change in plans. We're not pit-stopping in Corvallis before we head out. Maybe on the way back. But that's not definite yet. Don't fear. There's a roadtrip planned sometime in April for you guys. Yay. There may be a fee though. Is it kitten season yet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS