Wednesday, March 4

The latest addition...

Back in the day, my brother got married.  Well back in that day, somehow (which baffles me because Registries are pretty easy to use), he and Mrs. Fields 2.0 received 2 CrockPots as gifts.

Well they didn't know what to do with 2, so they gave one to my dad to use.

Unfortunately for our family, we tend to still use items in the house that were original wedding gifts for my parents.  The microwave.  The crockpot.  The waffle maker.  The fondue pots (which are in my possession because I'm the cool one in the family who fondues).

So the other week I had my dad throw it in the mail to be sent back East because I was set on getting wook a CrockPot of his own.  And what was on wook's doorstep after he came to get me in Richmond?  Woohoo.  Isn't it beautiful?  And it was free (minus the small shipping charge)!

It would have come out sooner but I wasn't up for having it be in a household of 5 dudes in Florida.  I know how multiple dudes can trash possessions.  Therefore my holding out.  So now wook has a spanking new toy to play with.  And it's even electronic.  And metallic.  And no one to ruin it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's exactly like mine! Those are nice crocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time for some new bloggage, I was getting annoyed not being able to read about the daily thoughts and life that spills out of your head (what else am I going to do for entertainment so close to MCATs).

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS