Tuesday, March 17

The Luck of the Irish...

There comes a time in life when you love your heritage.

Mine's today. Where else can I fit in with my red hair, natural talent for beer drinking, and enjoyment in singing Irish Pub songs? Happy St. Patty's day everyone.'

But first, a moment of silence for wook who starts class tomorrow. May he live vicariously through our personal entertainment. Amen.

With that said, my festivities were sightly dampened with the forgotten job that my dad has at 2pm. Everybody with me, "boo." But because I know that the bar scene will be littered with the run-off of Medford scum, I'm okay with staying in for the evening. Nothing a burger and some Guinness can't fix.

Unfortunately there won't be an Irish folk singer in the background. It'll be my mother complaining about how our celebration will be intruding on her packing for next week. Too bad I've already made my list and packed this past weekend. Looks like it's not my problem.

Oh, what's that...you're dehydrated?

Let me get your a drink. Guinness or Killian's?

1 comment:

  1. You already packed???? Are you feeling alright... Its not 2am the morning you have to leave....

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS