Friday, March 13

The Time Will Come...

Dearest Beloved Laptop,

Our friendship has stood the test of time, the lengthy educational papers, the whimsical essays of intellect and antedote, the memorable purveying of Emode.com (which isn't even around anymore), Facebook, and MSN.com. But how does one move on?

It seems that we've grown apart in the past year. I've wanted to speed things up while you're more inclined toward the slow moving between pages and tasks. There are times when not even restarting our conversation will correct things. I just feel as if we're growing apart.

And it's not that I don't love you. Our love runs deep. But I think it's time for a change.

It's not you, it's me. I want more. I need more. I need someone who can keep up with my constant blogging, Twittering (which I'm totally jumping onto the bandwagon - I encourage others so I can continue my stalking obsessions), and future job search (because I'm going bored without something to do 40 hours a week).

While I've enjoyed our time together, I'll truly enjoy these last months we'll hold dear to each other. We've had a fun time. Although the deep bumps felt lately have been enough of a universal shake in my boots to help me come to realize our need for searching the sea for other fish.

I'll continue to work without you until we both can find great replacements.

I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

Thank you for all the memories.

Sincerely,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS