Wednesday, March 4

Blame it on the weather...

It was supposed to a short weekend invading the Beach of the McDaniel Kingdom.  Up to Richmond on Friday to swap out Aunt Bop into the McDaniel vehicle, down on Sunday evening.  Oh okay, twist my arm.  We'll arrange the swap on Monday so there's 2 full days of terrorizing the munchkins.  Works for me.

Well things didn't go that way.  Instead we got a SNOW DAY!!

This around 8:00am.  I heard Mark call someone about not coming in.  Plus I was hungry, so I was up.  So I ventured upstairs to scrounge for food.  After opening the drapes, I knew I wasn't going back to Norfolk then.

The first time I've ever seen someone use a snow shovel in person.  I'm from Medford.  We don't really do snow.  Look at how much snow there is, like up to the calf.  Crazy.


Just another shot down the other side of their street.  Thank you Uncle Sneaky for your lesbian gear I so graciously borrowed.

Sarah running to Walmart to get the kids some boots to go with their "snoots" (snowsuits) so we can tear up the mountain.  Okay, it was a hill.  Still, 3 stories worth.  Pretty awesome.  I had a blast and got way to into it while Braxton smiled the whole way down like it was a darn parade.  Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS