Friday, November 12

So this Friday came out of nowhere...

Friday's caught me offguard again!  No!

So if you're delaying in this sweet action, head over to Wife of a Sailor and complete your Friday Fill-In fun with the rest of us.  And don't worry if you're not a technical milspouse, tell them to suck it and join us anyway.  Because I did. :)

1.)  Were you named after anyone?
No, thank goodness.  That be creepy.  Because "Ashley" is a boy's name.

2.)  What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
I currently have about 5 colors in my bathroom: deep purple, maroon, hot pink, baby pink, and clear.  Seeing as it's fall, they're maroon right now.  Or what should look like maroon.  It's been awhile since I've tended to them.  Woops...

3.)  How do you flush a public toilet?  Hands?  Feet?  Something else?
*Ahem*  If I'm not in an awesome location that has auto-flushing toilets (Portland International Airport, i.e.), I definitely use my foot.  I also hover (use those quads!).  I don't use the TP that's hanging below the storage facility because it may have poo contaminants already on it.  And I Purel the shit outta my hands once I leave the bathroom.  Because not everyone leaves the trashcan by the door so you can grab the door handle with paper towel then toss it away.  No, not very eco-conscious, but neither are germs and illness.

4.)  When you were a kid, what TV character did you have a crush on?
I always wanted the boy next door to use a ladder to come to my room ala Clarissa Explains It All.  But the boy next door was a druggie, who knocked someone up in high school, and now is in and out of jail.  Not top prize.  So that crush faded, along with Melissa Joan Hart's career (haha, burn!)

5.)  Let's say you had to lose one of your 5 senses?  Which would you choose?  Why?
I'd rather go deaf out of anything.  I've always wanted to learn sign language.  That way I wouldn't have to ever drive.  My eyeballs are too big to waste without sight.  I can't not taste a fresh microbrew.  I love massages.  And food's too important to me.

And this weekend is the Aviation Nation Air Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.  So get your butt there if you're close.  The Naval air community loves what they do.  They love meet and greets, they love taking photos with you, and they love sharing their aircraft.

Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Hovering definitely is a must especially in airport bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS