Sunday, December 18

The tree unlittered with gifts.

Those piercing eyes are Darth. When you have an unconventional lifestyle, you have an unconventional tree topper. Or...we're still not set on angel vs star, nor have we found something that appeals to both of us. We want something art deco and something that doesn't cost a kilo of meth. Mr. Tree now has a lavish plaid skirt that once had a life as a circular table cloth. All its missing is presents. A few lie under the tree...but there are still plenty in transit. It's starting to feel like Christmas, but with The Big Day for Baby Jesus less than a week away...I'm starting to get nervous. What if things don't arrive in time??

5 comments:

  1. Ha! I love your tree topper! Ours has changed every year, but this year we finally have an angel (courtesy of my mom and Walmart). Our tree is missing presents too... I should probably start wrapping stuff. Can't believe how fast Christmas is coming this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I LOVE YOUR TREE TOPPER! Genuis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should leave Darth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My present is on it's way!!!

    Also, we top our tree with a OSU Santa hat. What is wrong with Darth?

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS