Wednesday, August 20

Not again...

The Olympics mock me as the only I desire is the ability to go to bed at a recent hour.

They think otherwise.

It was last night that I was cozied up in my pj's, just waiting for the Men's 200M qualifying round to finish before I crawled into bed. But noooo...the darn pop-up in the corner announcing that May and Walsh were coming up in 29 minutes. Ugh. Although I love beach volleyball, I do love my sleep.

So what did I do? I stayed up, because May and Walsh need me, lol.

I definitely paid for it. I had to have 2 cups of coffee today to combat the sleep deprivation that May and Walsh bring to me. Oi ve.

And so as I was looking forward to crawling into bed this evening, that darn pop-up happened again.

"Usain Bolt in 19 minutes."

For those who don't know, he's the insanely fast guy who took the Men's 100M by storm...by practically jogging. He's my latest favorite.

So again, I sit here waiting to see him take this next round by storm.

So until I can crawl into bed at a reasonable hour, here's to the Olympics.

Go May and Walsh!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Effing Olympics. May and Walsh can so have my babies. So can the one guy on the mens team Rogers. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS