Wednesday, October 22

It's about that time again...

I need to do laundry. I'm down to my last two pairs. A lacy booty short and a thong.

Now while those are both acceptable pairs of underwear, the fact that a red thong can be seen through some fabrics and a lacy booty short causes VPL (visible panty line)...I'll need to break down and spend some time domesticated in front of the washer and dryer. Ugh.

I never minded laundry before. But that was before I was working full-time and busting my hump in the 5-6 times a week exercise schedule. Now all I want to do is eat dinner, watch The Office, and sleep my beautiful 8-9 hours a night. That's it. (Okay, every now and again I do get to chat with wook whether via texting or actually his voice on the other end. But since this round of flight school has been a lot tougher than normal. I haven't really gotten to chat with him since Saturday. Or maybe it was Friday. Either way. He's super busy so that leaves me to work out and sleep. Mmmm, sleep.)

But good thing today is Wednesday. My running cohort doesn't get back into town until 9pm, which allows me ample time to put on my 1950's apron and wash some clothes. Oh the joy.

Although I still am tempted to just go out and buy some new underwear to get me through the rest of the week. Lazy? Yes. I can't remember the last time I did laundry. When it's just me, there's not much depending on whether I got the school uniform washed or the business attire picked up from the dry cleaner. Because Target is just a couple miles down the road. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS