Monday, February 9

25 Random Factoids for Your Entertainment...

1.) I was the biggest baby in my family being 8lbs., 6.5 oz.

2.) I tune out my mother’s blabberings about garage sales and it being money in the wallet. I prefer to donate to charity (St. Vincent, Salvation Army) in hopes of bettering my chi.

3.) I can recall where it was purchased and how much an item cost in my wardrobe, unless it was a gift of course.

4.) I graduated with 228 credits from OSU (you need 180. That’s what you get for drastically changing majors.)

5.) Both weddings I’ve been in didn’t last. Flower girl at 5. Divorce proceedings current. Maid of Honor at 19. Divorce finalized 8 months later.

6.) I think breastfeeding in public without some sort of shield is gross. I don’t want to see your big, floppy, stretch-marked boob. “But it’s natural.” Yes, and so is my gag reflex.

7.) I will test out a piece of clothing a couple times by wearing it out and just tucking the price tag in on itself. I want to be sure I like it.

8.) I believe in epidurals for childbirth. I’m not a martyr. If that kid wants out, I want to be as comfortable as possible. As wook’s mom said, “It [natural childbirth] was the dumbest mistake of my life.”

9.) I started ballet at 3. I thought my mother wanted me to be a pretty ballerina. Nope. She knew I was going to be tall, so she was hoping this would combat any awkward clumsiness. Thanks.

10.) The worst 2:36 minutes of my life was California Screamin’ (the rollercoaster). I was hyperventilating, getting dizzy, cursing wook for calling me a chicken, cutting off blood supply to my arms for holding on so tight, and hoping I would vomit so I could collect the $200 my dad bet me.

11.) I’ve always thought pumping your own gas is blue collar. Yet now we use Pac Pride.

12.) I don’t “un do” dishes (like put them away from the dishwasher).

13.) Upon graduating from college, I made a deal with myself that I’m not allowed to go to the grocery store in pjs/sweats. I’ve relapsed twice. Both times in Medford. Both on runs to the store for alcohol.

14.) Trac and I are allergic to earrings with nickel in them. We get this black sludge buildup in the holes of our earlobes.

15.) I think a man’s bachelor party should include limos, cigars, steaks, T&A, and bourbon. It’s a bachelor party, not the Red Hat Society!

16.) I have a slight crush on Leland from Dog the Bounty Hunter. I know, I know. But look at those arms.

17.) I try to not think about how things would be different if wook had gotten Surface or P-3.

18.) I think Shari’s is Communist. I have no evidence. But I will always choose against it.

19.) The highest elevation I’ve ever hiked at was 9,500 ft. In Idaho. On a fire where 2 guys had died. Talk about scary.

20.) I used to live across from a drug house on 18th & Taylor. Although the police never found anything, loads of people were always coming and going.

21.) I like winter because everyone pales out, so I better blend in.

22.) I sometimes want to strangle Kate Gosselin and her Type A personality.

23.) I’ve kicked my 12 oz. chai, extra hot, no foam habit.

24.) I’m not against leashing your kids.

25.) I actually thought of 35 random facts, but narrowed it down to the better ones so you didn’t think I was retarded like for wanting to teach my future pet in Spanish.

1 comment:

  1. Leland, really? Love the chia's though... still can't kick that habit.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS