Tuesday, February 10

Last call Oregon?

I've come to a psuedo-scientific discovery. I don't believe I can fully function in "you're hopping a plane tomorrow" until the night before. Apparently I love burning the midnight oil as I straighten up my room to as-close-to-perfection-as-this-non-perfect redhead can get.

I guess my motivation is plenty of YouTube-ing Taylor Swift. I don't know why, but I'm on a T-Swift binge. Cute blonde, what's not to love? So ya, I've got my room nearly picked up. There's still one load of laundry to do before I call it a night. I still need to shower ('cuz we know that ain't happening at 4am). Hopefully my hair will be a semi-"on" day tomorrow. I have to put all my clean clothes away. Close the doors. Clear off the bathroom counter. Make it look like it needs to. Wish me luck.

And it's only 10:35pm.

So just a note for the stalkers. If there fails to be a post until evening, I've made it. But seeing as I've learned my lesson about being excited for traveling, I will call the ball in Norfolk whenever wook and I make it to his place. I do get in at 7pm-ish, so there could be a tapeworm in my stomach demanding food. We'll see how much food I can fit in my purse. And it's decent in size. One sleeve of Girl Scout cookies (from like 3 years ago, but there's still good. Like Twinkies. Almost, lol.). Bagel and shmear. Empty water bottle so I can fill it with goodness on the other side of the portal. And a protein bar or two. And maybe a pb&j sandwich for good measure.

So I guess now that it's 10:40pm, I need to get back to movin' and shakin'. So I will bid adieu to my readers until after my time zone jump. Let's hope you don't hear from me till Wookiee Maximus Generalisimo Headquarters.

"Our song is a slamming screen door, sneaking out late..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS