Monday, February 9

The clock is winding down...

One day and one night of sleep stand between me and the new Medford International Airport for my departure for 3 time zones further. Holy crap. Where'd time go?

So I've started to throw the items I think I'm going to pack in the direction of my suitcase. I think because of the duration of my visit, and the varying weather that has occured, that I'll need a slightly larger suitcase than what's in my collection. Yay dad. I get to borrow his big duffel. You could hide Sarah's trolls in there. And maybe even Joe Cady. Huge. Should be able to fit everything, since I don't feel like fighting with a carry-on this trek. Just the purse, thank you.

My progress was slowed slightly as I was sidelined with dizziness thanks to the meds I've been given. It even says it on the bottle. Thanks doc. So down for a nap I went as I dozed in and out of consciousness listening to the Pro Bowl. I still have to take my second dose for today, which I'm planning to do right before bed. Just trying to outsmart the reaction since I still have 3 days to get through. Good thing I was able to get into the doctor quicker than I expected.

I swear, everytime I'm slated to go out of town...my body rebels. What gives? Okay, I know I hate having to switch over time zones. I'm really lazy at that one. Hopefully I make the shift over rather easy since I've been trying to get up earlier than normal for my day's beginning.

So I'll have to get everything finished up over here. Cleaning my room. Flipping my mattress. Laundry. Packing. Double checking what I left in his possession so I don't pack more than I need. Combatting more dizziness if it decides to rear its ugly equilibrium unbalancing. Eating. Cleaning out my car. And going to bed early since I have to be at the airport around 5am.

Alright troops.

Destination: Norfolk, Virginia.

Obstacles: Layovers in Frisco, Charlotte.

Goals: Make wook accepting of recyclable bags. Prove the superiority of Honey Nut Cheerios as a breakfast. Read one book. Use up the rest of the journal wook got me for Christmas. Document wook and I in one, successful picture where both of us are smiling, not he grimacing because a camera is pointed at him.

Supplies: One checked luggage weighing in at 49.7 lbs. And a cute purse from Old Navy on rotation from Trac (that's what you do with 2 sisters, rotate purses because after awhile you just need to mix it up).

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS