Monday, February 9

Stolen fun...

I found this on Dee Rosata's Facebook. Looked fun. Plus I need more stuff to do instead of conquering my list of things to do before I ship out. Yay, procrasination.

This one requires one word answers. So I should spend adequate time doing this instead of cleaning and laundry. Muahahah.

1. Where is your cell phone? bed

2. Your significant other? wook

3. Your hair? ging!

4. Your mother(s)? gray/red

5. Your father? brown

6. Your favorite city? Diego

7. Your dream last night? unrememberable

8. Your favorite drink? liquid

9. Your dream/goal? enjoy

10. What room you are in? bedroom

11. Your hobby? yoga

12. Your fear? change

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? States

14. Where were you last night? sleeping

15. Something that you are not? short

16. Muffins? Costco

17. Wish list item? inheritance, haha

18. Where you grew up? Medford

19. Last thing you did? breathed

20. What are you wearing? pjs

21. Your TV? storage

22. Your pets? fluffy

23. Friends? dispursed

24. Your life? interesting

25. Your mood? procrastinating :)

26. Missing some one? derrr

27. Car? Smurfette

28. Something you're not wearing? hat

29. Your favorite store? Target

30. Your favorite color? green

31. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday

32. Last time you cried? hmmmm

33. Who will re-send this? Sarah...?

34. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom

35. One person who texts me regularly? wook

36. My favorite place to eat? home

37. My favorite food? casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS