Monday, February 2

Where'd January go?

I'm still scratching my head over where that last month went.

And this morning I spent a couple hours trying to find a new template for this darn blog of mine. I'm getting bored with the colors already. I scoured online, but didn't find one to my liking. Ugh.

Just a note of inferiority. The Steelers' QB, ol' Benny boy, is 26. A year older than me. Already 2 trips to the Super Bowl. Feeling accomplished.

I've tried to think about how wook is doing down in Diego, but honestly I haven't a clue what he's going through. I mean, I can try and make up ideas. But I doubt they're anything close to the reality of it all. Almost halfway done. He'll either be out Thursday afternoon or Friday sometime. Not sure how long they'll keep them as detainees.

Countdown: Less than 8 days. I fly out a week from tomorrow, at 6am (to Frisco, Frisco to Charlotte, Charlotte to Norfolk). I think I have window seats all the way across so I can shove my head into the nook and catch some zzz's. Unless there's someone badass I'm sitting next to. Like one of my flights back to the West Coast where I sat next to the designer of the flight simulators used by the military. Sweet action Jackson. I'm going to attempt to rotate my internal clock to East Coast time before I head back because I usually have a rough time shifting my body to wake up at 3am PST. So we'll see if I can do it. And since I've found my passport, there shouldn't be any lost sleep in the next 7 nights.

So it's almost 11:30 here, and hopefully it's warmed up a little. I don't like going down to my storage unit while it's still cold because my fingers need to be nimble to go through boxes. Cold fingers = not time well spent. And working in gloves just irritates me. So now that I've had my coffee this morning, stalked my blogs, and posted myself, I can get a move on finishing up my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS