Wednesday, February 25

Just trying to do good...

During my unearthing of wook's not-fully-unpacked apartment, I've put together a small box (okay, it's a good medium box, probably 2'x2'x2') of possessions that are no longer used by wook/myself.  And now I'm getting tired of that box being stashed along side the wall just waiting to be taken away.

But good luck finding places where people can donate possessions to better assist those in need.

For the first time in my life, Medford actually wins in this competition.

Nearest St. Vincent - Woodbridge, just a bit outta my way.

Both Salvation Army/Goodwill are in Virginia Beach.  Really Norfolk?  You can't even compete...a little?

Medford has all three.  A large town of like 70,000+ people.  In the lower belly of Oregon.  Step it up, Norfolk.  Learn the way of donations.  Learn the way of helping people by getting rid of stuff you haven't used in years.  I know it took me awhile to finally get rid of my rollerblades (last used in 8th grade, donated...junior year...of college), but it's not like you've seen me spandex'd up out in Venice Beach.

So ya, wook and I are getting out today to...get outta the house.

Here's to bettering our chi, as well as playing around on Base looking for Ecos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS