Friday, February 6

He has survived...

Yay, I finally have had a real conversation with that boy who disappeared into the Diego wilderness about a week ago. He's good. Warm now. Shaved. And ready for tomorrow.

The official mark was 17 lbs lost. They were out for 6 days. Had rabbit stew (he said he had half the heart, after it had been stewed, and it wasn't too bad). His partner had the eyeball. *Gag* He said it tasted like blood. I'll take his word on that. But that was all their calorie intake. The hunt took a pause on Sunday, oh around the time the Super Bowl was on. Nice.

Their total calorie count was about 20 calories a day. After returning from the wilderness yesterday, wook ate a 6-inch Subway sandwich...and was full. Welcome to my club.

The typical blah blah blah about not being able to release anymore information. Did you forget? I don't care to know how to signal through concrete walls, up 3 floors, while wearing a Madonna wig? Not really my cup of tea. I care more that he's warm now, on his way out to mexican food and margaritas with his classmates. Happy that I got a half hour phone conversation without either of our phones dying.

So tomorrow for he and others is a day off. So they're heading to the Zoo. And Old Town again for more mexican. Just trying to make the most of their time in Diego, where military discounts offer free crap to entertain your time. Jealous.

And he mentioned something about most people hallucinating after 3 days of zero sleep.

Glad he's back in civilization. He flies back Sunday, getting in late into Norfolk. So he has less then 48 hours until I arrive. Woohoo! My countdown is less than 4 days. Get...ting...excited!!!

Another note: I figure I'll still update the world while I attempt to correct my blog. I'm getting together with my brother just as soon as I can. Sorry for the depression it's inflincting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS