Friday, February 20

French Toast...Friday?

Indeed, I broke family tradition and decided to make french toast today because...well...it feels like the weekend already.  It could very well be a Sunday to me.

Unfortunately it's not.  Although wook did go out last night with some of his classmates for some "male bonding."  In other words, they went out barhopping until 1:30am.  I stayed at home because I didn't want to the girl that "that guy" brought to testo-fest.  I was more than content staying home watching Empire Records (wook hates it)  and having a couple rum 'n Cokes.  I got to chat with Kerb a little.  Then I threw in Underworld: Evolution.  Talked to my dad a little.  Overall, a pretty productive night.

I will say I never thought I'd ever be bored enough to want a job.  This whole time I ask my dad where my trust fund is.  I thought I'd lead a life of superb travel and existential living.  That was fun for the first 2 weeks.  Now that I've been exposed to the entertaining nature of 40 hours a week in a place where The Office quotes are norm, I want to work again.  I realize that no 2 offices are the same.  But then again, I can find happiness in just about anything.  Even if I'm just stuck in an office, by myself, with Pandora playing, just working what I'm given.

By all means, this doesn't mean I'm ready to flip burgers at The Meat Queen.  I'm definitely looking for something in my field.  Even willing to looking into the legal admin department, in case I like it enough to pursue law school.  Just a thought.  Then again, I may get hit by a truck like wook almost did while we were out sightseeing.  Thankfully I saw the guy making the left hand turn behind us.  We totally had the green Ampelmanchen with 10 seconds on our countdown.  I would have thrown my chai at him, but it was practically full...and to be honest, quite tasty.  So there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS