Saturday, February 14

Happy "Hallmark-Inspired Consumption" Day

I'm just posting some electronic love to everyone on a day where the norm is stuffed teddy bears, overpriced dinners at restaurants, and cliche red roses.

Wook's making me dinner (our tradition) which consists of steak, potatoes, and green beans.  He's shnazzing it up by making 'em twice-baked potatoes and picking up some Teramisu at the corner market here.

And apparently he just burnt his pinkie.

We'll finish the night off with a hefty marathon of The Office.  Why?  Because we can.  And what doesn't scream Valentine's Day like FBI Agent Michael Scarn?

Happy Valentine's Day Jim & Pam, Beaver Nation, the State of Oregon, and stalkeratzis!

1 comment:

  1. If you dudes have a spare hour in your jam-packed schedule, I'd love to see you over caffeine or the like. My movers are coming next week, and that's when my life will explode, but just give me a jingle on my cell at (757)-493-1629. K? If I don't see you, have a fab visit, and I'm sure I'll see your ginger butt sometime in Cornvalley.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS