Thursday, August 27

Any Ideas?

Apparently last night I woke up, both myself and wook, with a hysterical fit of laughter. Like omg-this-is-so-funny-I'm-losing-all-my-marbles laughter. At 3am.

Wait, huh? I agree, I made the same face.

I vaguely remember having a dream, but what I remember more was that wook thought my maniacal laughter was excessive crying. No, not last night's dream. I must have been lost in something too funny for words. Or at least too funny for my memory. Who knows.

I wish I remembered this dream that made me lose my buttons. Or even the part about waking up in the middle of the night. I usually remember my dreams and then hit Dream Moods for interpretation. This time, I wasn't so lucky.

Does anyone have a clue into any of this? Heard of this? Experienced this? Can recommend a drink for being told I did this? Anything?

Much appreciation via the blogosphere.

And hopefully tonight is a bit more passive than the 3am-wake-up-mixed-with-hysterical-laughter-category-for-$400.00,-I'll-make-it-a-true-Daily-Double,-Alex.

2 comments:

  1. I have no words of wisdom to make the hysterical laughter go away, simply because I not only laugh in my sleep, but I also talk, and yell, and thrash, and sometimes sit up and stare aimlessly at nothing.

    All I can say is get Wook some melatonin. Then at least he'll be so knocked out himself he wont even here you cackling to yourself about nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might have to commit you... Though the white straight jacket may make you look more pale...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS