Saturday, August 29

Friendship Over Until Midnight (PST)

There are few things that I just don't like in the world. Shots (the medical variety and the alcoholic). Snakes. My mom's Psycho Cat. Bad beer. East Coast drivers. Crotchity old people. Plastic grocery bags. And the color combo: green and yellow.

Yet after the vast time I've known/educated/recruited Santo Kerbina for the Orange and Black, she can't seem to turn herself away from the dark side.

So here's her new sweatshirt. I guess I'll let this one slide since she's needing all things familiar and American since she ships off for Vienna, Austria in less than 2 weeks.

But seriously, Santo Kerbina, I thought we were making progress. I thought we were showing you the Light. The All That Is Orange And Black lifestyle. The Righteous.

2 comments:

  1. The Sheriff says, no offense to the Kerbinator.... but that looks like a duck flying away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know, in the Fields household that is sinful! I'm just not a fan of orange...(but am a superfan when OSU plays anyone except the ducks, sorry!)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS