Saturday, August 15

Mission: Shopping

Photo documentation of the exceeeeellent purchases made this afternoon. Stellar finds. Great stuff. And that's just on her end. I also scored some fabulous work gear.

But first, let's get the kids and husband off on their own errand of getting cookies.

Skinny pants, can we work those? Yes. Yes we can. Just look at the perky booty.

Working it. Not bad for 2 trolls later. I'd do ya. Oh wait, I am your fill-in husband.

Oh wait, another call on the Bat Phone. Nothing critical. Mission continues.

Jeans #2. Your standard boot cut (I think). AE works for the shorter folks. Yay.

And a dress to romp around in. Just hope the boys don't lift the back end up.

And we thought this was a great find for a jacket. But oh...we were very wrong.

Now this is a jacket. A fabulous bell coat. Fabulous. Purchase.

And the icing on the cake. This jacket. Gorgeous. I was on board for purchase ASAP.

Grand finale: a split Clucks and Fries. Oh, you know it. Pajaro Rojo. The end!

1 comment:

  1. The jeans are the "favorite boyfriend" jeans. The jackets are wonderful. I can't wait to wear them. You should have had me take a picture of you! so you could post your "running away with andy" jacket.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS