Sunday, August 9

Webcam With The Fam

Let's photo-document the webcam session that occured with the family today.

My dad got my Box o' Beaver Gear to ship out to the Commonwealth, but first decided he had to model the paper helmet that lists the 2005 football season on the back.

And there's nothing like a drool session over the King of Drive-Thru Coffee in Oregon (and parts of California, Washington, and I think Idaho).

OH NOOO! The Sheriff is being man-handled by a black bear!! Okay, so it's really the shoulder mount of the black bear my brother got last year. But still, the terror!

And the shirt is a Dad's Weekend shirt circa 2008, with Hay Buggy and T Baby.

And Hay got new glasses. Loooove them. "Don't I look smarter." Oh, Hayley.

And it's not a webcam with the sister without retarded faces to each other. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. yes, this is martha speaking, aka YOUR (Ashley's) MOTHER. Though there are times, such as these, that I'm not sure I want to own up to the fact that I am even remotely related to these people. just look at the photos on this blog....GEEZ...people....find something to do on a Saturday morning......OH well.....what would I do without them....and yes, I will so miss Hayley-bug in another month when she heads back to school, just as I miss my "Ashcan", "Trashley", etc.... now that she lives on the east coast..........Love ya.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SEE YOU IN THREE DAYS!!!! Oh, and Hi Bob's Mom! Hi Sheriff! Hi Hayley!!! (Hayley you look sooper cute)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS