Friday, August 21

Survival In Many Forms

I got home late last night. 8:45pm late. But...I came home with opened wine. Excellent opened wine. And some finger foods. And the desire for some Coach episodes. And a foot rub. All I got was a glass of wine. Okay, 2 glasses of wine. But no Coach. And definitely no foot rub.

Then today, someone brought in cupcakes. CUPCAKES! Oh my, so good. So unexpected. So delicious. So chocolately. So sugary. So omg-the-carb-crash-will-hit-in-13-minutes-WATCH-OUT! It was gone in 2 minutes. Complete with all the sprinkles on it. What a way to start the weekend off.

And my weekend has officially started. As of 4:00pm. That's what happens when I go into work early some mornings. My Fridays get compensated most graciously. Jealous? You should be.

So now I'm in my chair. The boys are talking Boston. Literally, the city. They're planning a roadtrip. That far of a roadtrip. All the way to Boston. Umm, I'll take Woodbridge. And D.C. That's about it. Unless there's money at the end of that ratio (like a trust fund).

What's next? Not sure. Either a vodka tonic with lemon or shopping. Or a nap. Or some dinner. Actually dinner sounds good. Maybe a steak and baked potato. That actually sounds really good right now. Wook agrees. Steak and potato it is. Oh, Farm Fresh Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS