Saturday, August 22

Hello Billy Boy!

Whether you guessed it or not, I'm talking the hurricane swirling off the coast.

You can kinda make out the "Nor" of Norfolk, that being me. And from the Resident Weatherman (aka Mr Wookie), he says that we have a pressure band pushing back on Bill which will divert his course further up the coast. Whether that's true or not, it's the weekend and I have nowhere to be. Wook does have to venture the 3 blocks to the theater for an afternoon showing of Inglorious Basterds. Me, I'm holing up in the Casa de Wookie cleaning. Why is the female responsible for cleaning? Because the female is entirely responsible for the mess. I'm kinda like a hurricane myself. I make messes and move on. Clean up? What's that?

So as long as the power stays on, we'll be good. If not, maybe we should have gotten that bazillion candle-watted flashlight at Costco. And a raft. And 2 paddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS