Friday, April 23

Please excuse the blog silence.

This week has sucked.  I've been sick.  And not just achoo sick.  Like snot-oozing-out-of-every-orifice.  Like only-the-right-side-of-my-throat-being-sore.  Like frontal-lobe-headaches-that-would-bring-a-grown-man-to-his-knees.  And I'm not the only one.  The Mommy McD offspring have the same shit.  I blame Chuck E. Cheese.  One big cesspool of germoids.  And lackluster pizza.  And no bar.


Tuesday evening, Wednesday evening, and Thursday evening have all involved me hating life, lounging on the couch with a multitude of blankets to warm my fever-ridden body, de-mucus-ifying in the shower with the water at a bazillion degrees, and sleeping in a fit of tosses and turns because I just can't get comfortable.


So now it's Friday.  I'm off work.  Obviously.  And I'm headed out of town.  Well, to be more specific, we're heading out of town.  The Wookie & Co. blog will maintain silence as we're escaping to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for the weekend.  And there's no wifi.  Which isn't a bad thing, because I have a great book to read (thanks Mommy McD for the books!).


Yes, I've missed you.  But my main concern has been overpowering my body with Vitamin C in hopes of eradicating this germ like Napalm in 'Nam.


ISLAND STYLIN' - 1
Where we'll be.  It's called "Island Stylin'."


See y'all Sunday.  Blogposts to come of our weekend away.  Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Who all are you going with?

    The word verification for this was "unfoop"

    Which is what I'm going to call the process of getting over illnesses such as this one.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS