Monday, April 11

last night...I couldn't even get an answer

I'm sitting here....with this blank expression.  This PDiddy song wouldn't leave my head today.  Good thing I don't mind him.  And his billion kids.  And baby mamas.  And NYC Marathon time.


Back in March (eek), I got tagged (eek) and got busy (eek) so it's finally hitting the blog as a formidable answer to being poked, prodded, and comment'd on that my shoddy handwriting will grace the 'sphere.



Write your answers to the questions on a piece of paper.
1. What is your name/blogger name?
2.What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag three ladies to participate.



Yes, that's wine.  Yes, I have an ingrown armpit hair.  Yes, Ghandi is the MAN.


Answers after the jump...if you're blind...or the wine wonk'd up my writing.

1.) Mrs. Wookie of Wookie & Co.
2.) wookieandcompany.blogspot.com
3.) The quick fox jumps over the lazy ass Sweet Pea.
4.) "Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Ghandi
5.) "Let's get together" -Marvin  Gaye
6.) Adele is hot shit right now.
7.) I have an ingrown armpit hair.

1 comment:

  1. Adele is hot shit right now I agree with that, although OccDoc thinks she's too whiney (it makes me wonder what he thinks about me). Sorry about your pit hair - you should get it lasered off. No more ingrowns. Think 'bout it...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS