Monday, November 17

Patience is a virtue...

...and one that seems to be either hit or miss for the day.

Well today, I'm trying my best to find things to keep me busy while wook awaits his destiny. Okay, maybe it's not that serious of a thought...but who else holds wook's future like they do? Point, Ashley.

He assumed/told me that he's most likely hear before I got up, thus allowing me the ease of waking up this morning and simply checking my phone. Wrong. Apparently they're going to make him wait till 1pm to graduate him. Do they not realize that there is a pacing girlfriend on the west coast who is dying to know? Hello...East coast or West coast means a lot. Will I be visiting him and friends in Virginia? Well I be driving the boy back West after Winging? These are questions with serious vacation plans attached to them. :)

So until then, I guess I'll just get ready for work. Good thing I showered last night, since I've spent most of my morning staring at a phone in anticipation. I really should get my body up and moving. But it's so warm in bed. Plus, I could always use going back to bed. It's been awhile since I've been able to be completely lazy. I kinda miss it. Kinda like college. I realize it's fun while you're there, and you may think you'll enjoy going back to it...but just like college, people move away. And sleeping in alone...not as fun.

I don't know if everyone else is dying like I am. But I'll be sure to pass on the word no matter. I just feel bad for wook. What's he to do besides sit around and stare at his phone? Well he could do that. It wouldn't be long before he gets a message, "Hey, you're cute. I miss you."

Then I'll get the ever-popular, "hush woman." I swear. Someone misses me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS