Tuesday, September 7

TAG, this Ging is it.

The fabulous NavyGirl tagged me this morning in this circling hit...

1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?



I'd be Elizabeth Montgomery, in Bewitched.  Twitch my nose and make stuff happen.  Dinner, laundry, resume writing, surge tours/deployments...have them all over in the blink of an eye twitch of my nose.


2. Who is your style icon?
 
Jennifer Garner

Her casual looks make me drool.  No, I'm not pregnant.  This is not why I chose her.  But she can glam it up when work requires.  And her husband is cute.  And her kids too.  And she watches baseball.  Go Bo Sox.


3. What is your favorite quote?

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."  - Gandhi

I'm so convinced of the need to reduce our landfill dependency that I refer to my conservation efforts as "Deep-End Hippie" movements.  I can't help that I recycle everything, or that I buy eco-friendly items like shampoo, tooth paste, mouthwash, toilet paper, paper towels, detergent, and beer.  It's this internal conviction that just won't shut off.  But don't expect to see me with an "The end is near" sandwich board on the street.  I'm not that person.


4. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?


I'm the best thing that ever happened to Mr. Wookie.

Hehe, I agree.  And I'm thankful for him, too.

5. What playlist/CD is in your iPod/CD player right now?


Ummm, well I have XM radio...so this isn't really applicable to me.  Buuuuut, I do love when "Soul Sister" by Train comes on because the whole family starts screaming/singing.  We're like the Griswolds meets Harry and the Hendersons.  And proud of it.


6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?


Morning.  Hands down.  By 9:30, I'm dying for my bed.  Or at least, a horizontal surface to become unconscious.  This obviously breeds the 6:00am rise 'n shine GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!

Mr. Wookie is not convinced with this schedule.  However, his stomach appreciates the morning coffee and breakfast right as he wakes up.  You're welcome.


7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?


Well...I prefer cats.  Mr. Wookie...prefers dog.  So with that...we'll be getting a cat sometime next year (adoption from a local organization, for all those cat fiens).  Then after Mr. Wookie deploys, we'll be acquiring a dog to balance out the house.  And yes, this will also be a rescue effort.  We're not into furthering the puppy mill bank accounts.  For further information on the wonderful world and need of adopting, visit my fellow blogger here.

 8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Wookie & Co. is pretty self-explanatory.  His name is Wookie.  With the addition of this long-time girlfriend, he's now "Mr. Wookie."  It's not catchy, but then again we're not catchy people.  My blog isn't meant to garner huge readership, it's just a way to keep in touch with family.  I'm just apparently very funny, or maybe it's that people feel sorry for me, so blog hits have increased.  Yay.  But I'm very thankful to those who do take the 2.2 minutes out of their day to read about our life.  A sincere thanks to everyone!

Now let's tag some peoples...

My Baby Sister

Mommy McD

One Guy in a House of Girls

Unexpected Army Life

Unethical Bay

Way-Out West

Now let me get back to my renovation project.  You'll see more this afternoon.  But first, I need more coffee.  This morning won't start itself.  Even though I've already been for a run.  Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more with your answer to #2. I might have a woman-crush on J. Garner. Just might ;) and the Red Sox rule!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS