Saturday, December 25

Final Christmas Wishes

We've just finished all the wrapping at the last minute.  The last minute being 1:43am.  Because there's nothing  about being "on time" that runs in our family's creed.  Instead, it's procrastination meets I-can't-find-the-right-thing slash oh,-we'll-wait-until-later-and-watch-more-bowl-games.

My last Christmas wish...just something off my list.  I'm a very simple person.  And my list is always decked from the generic and inexpensive to the outlandish ($62 sports bras, anyone?).  So as long as I get something from that list, this year is another success.

So here's our family's tree in all it's final-stage glory.  So in approximately 9 hours, it will be destroyed.  Merry Christmas to all.  Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS