Friday, December 10

Oh hi, Milspouse Friday Fill-In!

So I may or may not have fallen off the Milspouse wagon for the past few weeks.  Sorry.  I've either been busy, lazy, or fighting dragons in the Southern Californian area.  But I'm back with attitude.  And time for a Fill-In.  And since I'm an "honorary member" into the Wives Group (no, really, that's my title), let's step into some answers.

For all other spouses and "honorary members" to the milblogging community, take your butt over to Wife of a Sailor.  Then jump on the bandwagon.  Because bandwagons are fun.  Especially the one where you enjoy 2 cups of coffee in the morning...then debate another one at lunch....there's no way I could be Mormon.


1.) What do you see your life like in 10 years?
Well...I'll be 37 *gag*.  I may have popped some munchkins out.  Then, I may have had some corrective surgeries to remove my chesticles from my kneecaps and put my body parts back in place.  (No, I'm not vain, but come on now...who wants to step on a boob when you're finding the bathroom in the middle of the night).

And since Mr. Wookie is only 1 year into his commitment, we'll be fresh off the decision of "Stay in, Get out."  Hopefully my Type A habits tame until then.  Because I can't even handle myself in times of stress and decision making.

And he'll be rubbing secondary education in my face.  He's up soon to pursue his first Master's.  While I...watch anxiously in jealousy.  I want a Master's.  I just don't know what in yet.  Or how I'll pay for it.  Or if I really need it.  (Like would the income on the other side of graduation be worth the investment of the actual program...tis the thought.)

2.) What do you like most about your job?
The paycheck.

3.) What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?
- Drink coffee in the morning, 2 cups usually
- Wear fluffy socks when I'm home because the tile is cold
- Make sure the doors are locked = PARANOID!

4.) What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today?
Clean up the Wookie & Co place.  Mr. Wookie is due back.  Sometime.  And so the sink of dishes aren't the best welcome.  But at least his turtles haven't died yet.

5.) What is your favorite Christmas cookie recipe?
Just your basic Mexican wedding cookies.  Or they're also called Russian tea cakes.  Just Google them, and that's my favorite recipe.  Because they're all the same.  And all the recipes will add fat to your ass.  It'll just taste delicious getting there.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Master's degree! I'd love to have one but don't know in what. I have done 15 credits towards one but then changed my mind. I also don't want more student loans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ #1! I am hoping by the time I have hit 40, they will have some miracle pill that will put everything back together - or at least a miracle bra to keep the 'girls' lifted up ;0)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS