Wednesday, December 29

Mrs. Wookie's To-Do List

1.) Blog about Christmas.


2.) Confirm with the parental units whether I left my camera cord in Oregon.


3.) Blog about Mr. Wookie's amazeballs gift.


4.) Confirm my love for my state courtesy of Baby Sister and Middle Sister.


5.) Pick up my Birkenstocks at the local Birk store.


6.) Visit Middle Sister in Pasadena to collect remaining Christmas gifts.


7.) Launch Middle Sister's wedding planning blog (Excited!  Another blogger!)


8.) Help Baby Sister revamp her blog (More excitement!)


9.) Solidify New Year's resolution.


10.) Jazz up my blog...because I don't want to be left out!


11.) Wait patiently for BareNecessities.com shipment to arrive (yay, bras!)


12.) Wait patiently for Gap.com/OldNavy.com shipment to arrive (yay, tall clothes!)


13.) Purchase new sports bras at Dillard's (thank you gift card!)


14.) Buy stamps.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm seriously considering wearing my birks - even though it's freezing here.

    2. I can't wait to see some of your amazeballs pictures from your amazeballs gifts. ;)

    3. Mmm... Almosthitchedsister.com. - get on that shiz!

    4. I need stamps too.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS