Monday, September 8

Oh, my achilles tendon...

So this weekend marked a time in which I'd be hangin' out with my friend, Stacey, and morbidly dealing with "being a girl." Ya, I have a visitor.

So we got into discussion one's achilles tendon during this lovely patch of womanly fun. Hers is a half gallon of ice cream. She swears she pounded a whole one the last time Aunt Flow visited...well, just because, lol. I, however, have found my weakness: wafer cookies. Those light, crispy, chocolate-y pieces of yummy goodness. Love 'em. Thank you Walmart for the $.98 pricetag. Shwing!

And as unappealing as the topic is that inspires the need for the wafer cookies, I think I'll have another. :)

2 comments:

  1. i usually go for ANYTHING chocolate... and as for the last 4 days I have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My power through and go chocolate has been Wegmans ice cream sandwiches. 2 bux for a dozen. Freakin chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS