Friday, January 30

Awww...pretty kitty...

Like many family members and some friends, there are people who may think I make up characters in order to make my life seem more interesting. Wook has yet to meet my whole family and so I always wonder if people think I made him up like George Glass (remember? Jan's fake boyfriend on Brady Bunch!?).

Well I assure that wook is real, and so is the little gato that lives in our backyard. He's been abandoned since as long as I've been living at my parents' house. Poor little guy. We feed him and he's started to be okay with coming into our house when we leave the back door open for him. Of course we have to lock that psycho cat of my mother's up in the parents' bedroom. I'm way okay with swapping out Psycho for this lil fluffer ball.

I've nicknamed him "Al" from algodon (cotton in Spanish). We're not sure to its gender. But it's a cutey anyway. Here I'm spying on him from my bedroom window (remember, the daylight basement concept?) after I turned out my light.

Awww, I got his attention. He likes my mom and I. He's come into the house and rubbed on our legs wanting attention. My mom has even gotten to pet him/her. As you can tell, I can't decide how I'll describe him/her without changing the gender. My theory is we should get a tranquilizer gun and just put it down for 20 minutes while we shave it. But not in the winter. The little thing suffers through the rain by sleeping under our deck. Poor thing is soo fluffy, but soo skinny underneath.

Now I feel like he's looking all asian at me. "No, I ajian." (Who's a Jon & Kate fan??) :)

Fluffer ball lounging in the sun, which is a nice break from the dense fog we had this morning. Sometimes he can't catch a break from Psycho, who will sometimes chase him around the yard. I think he's gotten the hint that I don't like Psycho, so Fluffer sides with me. :)

Sweepy kitty, meow, kitty kitty gato. So people can now see how cute he is. I have a soft spot for animals. Wookiees. Ewoks. Sarah's munchkins. Honey Nut Cheerios. Finding passports. And books.

But not necessarily in that order. Depending on how hungry I am, the Cheerios may bypass all.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, lmao. The first thing that popped into my head was "algodon". Seriously. And, I am prolly the only stalker you have that knows who George Glass was. I used to call Mark that when talking to my mom. Because she hadn't met him yet and yeah...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS