Tuesday, January 20

Roadtrip...

So today I jetted off with my dad on a little trek up to Cannon Beach, Oregon.

Something burned somewhere in this neck of the woods, therefore he was called. We jumped into the truck after hitting up a coffeehouse for an Irish Cream Latte at 7:28am and hit the road. One rest stop just North of Salem. Another at Bridgeport Village (I'm looking for flip flops, people. Thick, comfy flip flops. Not Old Navy ones. My knees need more support in this geriatric time in my life). Taco Smell for lunch (yes, unhealthy, but healthier than Mickey D's). The ocean about an hour later. Seaside Outlet Mall (found and purchased a uber comfy pair of flip flops). And then checked into our hotel.

And the cool part. It's about 200 yards to Haystack Rock. Yes, that Haystack Rock. "Goonies never say die." Or incase you're a specific gorilla I know, "Wookiees never say die."

I'll take pictures tomorrow as my dad moseys up to play in some soot as I walk around and visit the cute little coastal community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS