Wednesday, January 21

Must...have...breakfast...

I'm so not meant for a third world country, or even a developing nation. I about died of hunger this morning.

Still in Cannon Beach, I was disappointed as Mo's (which is literally 75 feet out the back door. Yes, my dad gave me that estimate. No worries there.) didn't open until 11pm. Obviously I didn't think about the fact that it's still January here, not necessarily the tourist season, and I didn't send a warning letter of my arrival and need for food once I'm out of bed. Darn.

So as I enjoyed 2 cups of coffee this morning in my hopes of my dad wrapping up his investigation, my hopes were dashed as the time passed 12:00...12:30...ugh. Thankfully my dad had to run into Seaside to get a U-HAUL travel to take some evidence back to Portland. Yay, someone who can detour into Downtown Cannon Beach and let me get some grub. I would have made the 3 mile walk myself but I didn't think I had the energy to crawl that far through high tide, joggers, and who else stood in my way of a cinnamon roll.

Thankfully by 2:30 I had taken my 7 minutes to inhale a cinnomon roll from Cannon Beach Bakery.

Doubt that will hold me over until Ol' Spaghetti Factory in Portland tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS