Sunday, January 4

Welcome home...

So after much perusing of stores alike, I'm the proud owner of new running shoes.

Unfortunately taking the picture of these wasn't nearly as easy as it was finding them. After trying on every brand under the sun (minus LA Gear, sorry, I just can't), I settled for an uber comfy pair of Saucony. While I was sure I'd find Asics the most comfy (I like my toes to have some dancing room), I was pleasantly surprised to find plenty of dancing room in these.

And just a note: Sarah, these aren't the original white Asics I told you about. Those were promptly returned today as they were replaced by the ones below. Yay for money back.


I like the pink action on the sides. It reminds me that I'm actually a girl. Even though I may take on masculine qualities as the male counterpart to lesbian relationships while wook's away, I am infact a female. Shocking sometimes, I know.

And I'm in the process of acquiring a winter weight running top that'll keep me warm on those uber chilly days, like Saturday was. Even with a beanie, gloves, Cold Gear tights on, and 3 layers on top, it was a cold morning. I did buy a white quarter zip running top today but it was mentioned that my pit action will turn the white to a not-so-white color. Bad idea. So I'll have to go back tomorrow to hunt for a color other than the white, and not blue (which I have too much of already). Wish me luck.


And here's a picture of the journal wook got me. I tried to count the pages to see how long it'll last me. At the rate I'm going, I think it'll be taxed out in a couple months. Let's just say there's been lots on my mind. Oh well, more cute patterns to find.


Gotta love World Market for the post-consumer fabulosity that it is. Thanks wook. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh to all three. But especially the journal. Its beautiful. Good luck with the non-white top...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS