Friday, January 9

It shall be called "home"...

It seemed like just yesterday this cute, young boy with his face all painted walked through my door on Halloween with a gang of friends only to be left all alone with a bunch of girls and not knowing a soul at the party. Good thing I'm so sociable. :)

Well this boy is all grown up and landed his first grown-up apartment in the city. Shocking to think that 5 years later, he'd be occupying a chic, yuppy apartment that I'm dying to see.

And I'm thinking this isn't bad quality for just a picture phone. So this is wook's building. For those who are excited about a.) he being in the area, b.) me coming into visit very, very soon, his new address is: 388 Boush St. #117, Norfolk, VA 23510. I was very impressed/shocked that by the time I had gotten to work, wook had the paperwork signed and guaranteed a key the next day. Nice work.

And since he didn't seem to pack a wall charger for his phone (which is dying and he turns on only to check messages and tell me he's alive), I really haven't gotten much more into his itinerary of settling in. I can only assume that he's have the movers come just as soon as he can schedule them.

The best news of all was for this redhead right here: the store right down the street carries like half organic stock. My little hippie beating heart can not wait to hop on a plane and see this magical land. I'm beyooooond excited. If you guys thought I was elated for Christmas, hold on to your knickers, granny! I can't wait until I get to yuppify my heart out. How much fun! It's like being an actress and playing a part. I'll be playing the part of a girl who wears glasses (that's hard), loves scarves (oooo, even more difficult), and can't get enough fabulous ballet flats (oh wait, another zinger!).

How long till I leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS