Wednesday, January 28

The rest is yet to come...

The last couple nights I've been really glad to be able to chat with wook after he's gotten out of class for the day. With it being Diego, there are just so many sights to see beside the inside of a cage, an interrogation room, and a sack over your head. In 'N Out. Delicious mexican food. The sights of the city. Fun times since he knows 2 guys who are there with him.

Obviously I'm not allowed to know the gritty details, nor do I really want to know everything that happens, but wook had to sign lots of paperwork including something about not being able to talk about this instant for 150 years. Wow. Way to cover the small details. But once that's up, a tell-all book?

The real schooling that sends my phone into a black void starts Friday and ends Thursday. Wook's surprised because it's a shorter time out than he first expected. He's still a little out of it being here on the West Coast. So our phone conversations at night are wrapped up early because his body is still tanked from the trek across. But that's okay. I'm just excited to be able to talk to the boy before I trek across myself. Excited. I need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS