Tuesday, October 13

Busy Bee

This blogger is dying to put up everything from her vacation to Oregon to the Hockey Game last Saturday night.

But this blogger also got off work at 6:30pm last night.

My goal is to get at least half the posts up before Friday, since Friday I'm jumping ship for Woodbridge, VA. Home of the McD clan. Home of 2 rugrats who kill me. And their mom who's a peach. And the husband's not bad too, when he's not bolting in front of vehicles on a flimsy bike.

So that'll be posting material on its own.

Can I get a mental health day? Pretty please. Since I didn't get Columbus Day off. No Happy-Columbus-Didn't-Actually-Find-India Day for me. Boooo. Okay, well I want National Ginger Day off then. I mean, it's only fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS